International museum and
library of music of Bologna
The Museum makes its spaces available to people wanting to organise events, offering its guests a historic artistic context of outstanding prestige. Businesses, institutions and private individuals can use the spaces to promote their image, organising conventions, training courses, presentations, concerts, shows, exhibitions and other events both public and private: choose the best setting from 3 different spaces with 30 to 100 seats equipped in various ways.
The ground floor has two spaces:
- Workshop 1 (max. seating capacity 30): frescoed air-conditioned room with audio system, video recorder, DVD player, flipchart and, on request, video projector for PC.
- Temporary exhibition space: two frescoed interconnecting rooms with directional lighting, usable exclusively for temporary exhibitions and installations.
On the main floor, the Museum has an events area subdivided as follows:
- Events hall (max. seating capacity 100): with stage, seating, audio-visual system and lighting (see data sheet – FORM 2)
- Foyer: on request, an audio-video connection can be made with the Events hall for a further 20 people seated.
- Private: service space
- Events area reception: on request the reception desk can be used as ticket office and/or registration desk.
Applications to use the Music Museum spaces should be made in writing on the specific editable pdf format form (FORM 1). Applications, complete in all parts, should be sent to the Music Museum management by e-mail email@example.com or fax +39 051 2757728 and must be received at least 20 working days prior to the starting date of the event.
Upon acceptance of the application by the Museum Management, applicants must sign and deliver the Regulations for use of the museum halls/spaces (FORM 3) certifying that they have read and fully accepted all of the regulations, including all points regarding this information sheet.
For applications to use the events area, acceptance of the application by the management also requires applicants to fill in the Technical Data Sheet (FORM 2) indicating the equipment, instrumentation and services required, which must be received for acceptance no later than 10 working days prior to the start of the event.
FORM 1_Application for use of museum spaces
FORM 2_Events Hall technical data sheet
FORM 3_Regulations for using the museum spaces